Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stroller....check

I'm one step closer to actually starting to run. My dearest friend found a double stroller and I brought it home yesterday. Today I loaded up the little girls, carefully wrapping a blanket around them, just in case I picked up enough speed to actually cause a breeze and tested it out on our short walk to school. Turning it is a new experience for me, I've never had a fixed wheel stroller. Also it probably weighs three times as much as my side by side does. After Gabriella went into school I took the girls for a quick walk around the neighborhood. We made it maybe a few blocks before it started to sprinkle and I turned around and headed home. It was a quick jog home in an effort to keep the girls from getting wet. The ride was smooth but I know it's going to take me a while to get use to it. Tomorrow, baring any weather issues we will take our first real run.

**Just a note, when I say run I probably mean more of a hurried shuffle. I'm by no means going to be moving fast, but still it's still moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment