Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Run

Well this morning I charged up my ipod, grabbed a bottle of water, loaded up the kids and went for a run. I only made it about 4 songs on my ipod before I realized that the tires are basically completely flat when the kids are in the stroller. I slowed my already snails pace because I didn't want to blow a tube. The girls were well behaved or at least I assume they were since I couldn't really look down. The stroller pulled so hard to the right that it was a fight to keep it going straight. Today's run was cut short because I couldn't assure the safety of the kiddos. We pulled into the driveway and I parked them in front of the garage. I spent a few minutes shuffling stuff around and managed to park the stroller in there with no problem. It saves me from figuring out how to fold the thing and it will be easier to get in and out.
I must make a note to fill the tires before tomorrows attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment